SecureGuard Anti-Vehicle Barriers
is a high performance advanced perimeter protection system used to immobilise vehicles attempting to penetrate high security areas.
Tested and approved to PAS 68:2007 (7500kg truck, impacting angle of 90 degrees at speeds of 20, 30 & 50mph), SecureGuard
has proven to withstand multiple impacts whilst maintaining a secure perimeter. The system also meets the DOS K4 and K12 standards.
The system prevents vehicle intrusion from both small and large vehicles, whilst also providing a crash friendly barrier to errant road users travelling on perimeter roads.
Key benefits of SecureGuard
- High performance, durable system tested to PAS 68:2007
- Galvanised steel structure with an expected life of over 20 years
- Low maintenance
- Ease of installation - shallow foundations for permanent applications; road surface anchoring available for non-permanent situations
- Highly portable and cost-effective transportation
- Crash-friendly to normal road users - safe to use next to perimeter access roads
- Rapidly deployable at locations where a non-permanent solution is required
There are currently three SecureGuard
systems available to suit your level of protection and cost requirements:
SecureGuard brochure - USA version
- SecureGuard 20
- SecureGuard 30
- SecureGuard 50